The Geek-in-Charge of Awesomely Techie is Luvvie Ajayi, award-winning writer, digital strategist and lover of technology. As a speaker and trainer, she presents on the topics of branding, social media, blogging, digital marketing and online advocacy/activism and more. To book Luvvie, email Dave Twombly of the Guild Agency at dave at theguildagency dot com.
Luvvie is a sought-after speaker with expertise on blogging, branding, social media, digital marketing, online advocacy/ activism and more. The University of Illinois alum has been called the Olivia Pope of Social Media for helping people fix their eLives.
For small businesses, entrepreneurs, and writers: 1-on-1 coaching
For high schools, colleges and conferences: Workshops, panels and classes
- Blogging MasterClass: From Beginner to Boss
- Branding in the Digital Age: It’s More Than Your Logo!
- Being Awesome Online: Social Media Strategy the Right Way
- Using Social Media for Social Good
- Maintaining a Clean Online Reputation and Google Footprint